Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bright Pink Shells Crochet Scarf


This is the same stitch that I used for the Blue Lace Baby Blanket, but I adjusted it for a shawl. 

Well, it's a bit too wide to be a shawl; it's more of a triangular scarf I guess.




The finished measurements are 60 inches wide and 23 inches long.

Shawl or scarf, I think I'll get some wear out of it this fall and winter. I just need to be patient and wait for the weather to cool down. Here in Northern California we still have summer-like days.



I used Caron Simply Soft Light yarn and size G/4 (4.25 mm) hook. 


I'm pleased with how it turned out, and I wanted to make another one for my friend. 

I don't know what I was thinking! Usually I'm not a big fan of variegated yarns, yet this Red Heart Soft really appealed to me. Wrong choice!

I'll have to think of something I could use this yarn for. Because it clearly doesn't work for this pattern. 


The pattern for Bright Pink Shells Scarf is available in my Etsy shop




1 comment:

  1. molto bello, fantasia simile al mio scialle , brava :)
    un saluto
    https://desiderichic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete