Friday, July 15, 2016

Star Stitch Baby Blanket with Scalloped Trim











I love green color, but I think this blanket would look much prettier in white. 

The star stitch is quite simple, only one row is repeated for the pattern. But the trim is quite complicated. So I made a very detailed, step-by-step tutorial explaining how to make the trim. 

The yarn I used for this blanket is Snuggly Wuggly by Threads and Loops, but lots of other yarns would work too. I used size G crochet hook. 

The pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy Shops. 

6 comments:

  1. Kocyk jest cudowny.Piękny kolor i wzór. Pozdrawiam serdecznie .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern. Looks intricate and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exceptionally beautiful! I love the border. I really like it in green. I think it would be gorgeous in every color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prześliczny wzór i kolor, miło się takim kocykiem otulić :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chuyên võng điện máy đưa võng hay võng điện cho bé và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm giúp quý khách biết cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất cho giấc ngủ của bé.

    ReplyDelete